Thursday, October 16, 2014

Interview about the JC

Jesus Esteves
Ms. Lopez
WRD 110
October 16, 2014

Topic: Interview- source identification
                For this blog post I’m going to be talking about the interview I did. I interviewed a kid that lives on my floor named Anthony Wing on Wednesday (10/15/14). The reason I decided to interview him is because he is really into working out and goes to the JC every day of the week. My interview consisted of 10 questions that had something to do with the JC.

Topic: Interview- Word Summary
                Although I asked 10 good/helpful questions and got great answers for them, I’m going to be focusing on 3 of the questions I asked. The reason I want to focus one these 3 questions is because I can use them later on during my research. The first question I want to focus on was, what is the thing you like the least about the JC, and why? For this question Anthony said, “The size of the JC. Reason being is because since there are so many students in this university the JC is always packed. I don’t mind that a lot of people use the JC, but I hate how I have to either take breaks/slow down my work out while I wait for a certain machine to get open.” The second question I asked was, what do you like the most about the JC, and why? In his answer he said, “To be honest the hours of the JC. I like how they are open from very early until very late. This is great cause as college students we have a lot of other responsibilities and with the hour flexibility I am able to fit my work out of the day in no matter what other things I have going on that day.” The last question I want to talk about was, if you could change/add anything to the JC what would it be? Anthony said, “If I was able to do ANYTHING to the JC, I would make expand the size and add more weight machines. This would allow students to have a quicker workout since it wouldn’t get so crowded in there.”

Topic: Interview- Reflections/questions

                Like I said earlier, this interview will be helpful in further research because I now have new ideas of possible topics on the JC that I should look more into. It also was helpful because all my other blogs have come from articles but since this information came from another student, I can relate to it. I don’t really have any major questions since the whole point of the interview was to answer the questions I had. The one question I had after doing the interview was, why hasn’t the university expanded the size of the JC by now knowing that it gets super crowded in there? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home