Thursday, October 16, 2014

Reflection of the Blog posts

Jesus Esteves
Ms. Lopez
WRD 110
October 16, 2014

Reflection of the Blog posts
1.      My research skills as well as my writing skills have improved over the course of the blog pots. The reason I say this about my research techniques is because I learned how to find credible sources, I got better and better every week at finding the most important information of the source I was looking at, and lastly I started using one source to figure out what I wanted to look for next. In the other hand, my writing skills have improved because the process I was using was different than what I was used to, therefor I now have a wider variety of techniques when it comes to writing.
2.      The thing that worked the best for me in the process of writing the blog posts was that I gained a lot of knew knowledge on the topics I was researching. This led me to be able to give accurate and relative information in all my posts.

3.      One difficulty I ran into during my blogs was when we first started doing them and it was that I didn’t really know if some of the sources I was looking at were credible. I was hesitant whether or not I should use them for my blogs. Another difficulty I ran into was that after doing a certain amount of blogs, I was having a hard time finding good articles about my topic because I already had used most of the ones on the web and the ones I hadn’t used talked about things I had already included in a previous post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home